8/20/09

BBQ PIZZA


Tonight was girls night with one of my good friends, Stephanie. She had the idea to make homemade BBQ pizza. She even brought all the ingrediants &&& made it. Great house guest huh?? I think so:)

Here's what you need :
Here's how you make it :

Roll out the Pizza Crust into a rectangle :

Bake according to the instructions on the package. Once backed spread the BBQ sauce over the crust.
Cook the Corky's BBQ according to the package as well. Then spread it over the BBQ'ED pizza crust :
Sprinkle Mozzeralla cheese on top :
heat pizza for 5 minutes to melt the cheese & ENJOY:

YUMMMMMY!! Thanks Steph for the EASY PEASY recipe. This is one of the easiest things I've ever made.

Actually...Since it was so easy & FAST. I had time to whip up some dessert : Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cupcakes

Cook cake according to the Box instructions & add chocolate chips to the batter. Once cooked add icing of choice on top. SUPER fast & easy &&& DELISH!

I loved how easy tonight's meal was, not to mention CHEAP! Great easy meal for nights when you're in a hurry! ENJOY:)
Thanks again Steph for hanging out & bringing Dinner! YOU ROCK:)

5 comments:

Mandi @ Finding Home said...

Yummmm O! We love pizza around my house and my hubby especially loves bbq chicken. I really want to try this.

Twice Remembered said...

MMMM! That looks so good! Combining two of my favorite foods! Yummy!

Cheri Peoples said...

My kids want homemade pizza-homemade crust and all--all of the time.

Cheri

Mary said...

Everyone loves pizza! This looks really good. I can't wait to try this one.

~ ~ Ahrisha ~ ~ said...

Love pizza. I once had a pizza with chocolate chips on it. Can't remember what else but I can't forget all those gooey chips!
~ ~Ahrisha~ ~