8/5/09

Man oh MANICOTTI


So tonight I tried an AWESOME recipe & to my delight... It turned out to be wonderful! [a little tip : if the husband is home, get him to HELP! I desperately wanted help due to all the little steps] BIG THANKS to my sister for the recipe. I hope you all ENJOY!

Here's what you need :

1 package of frozen spinach
1 package of 8 oz. cream cheese
1 pound of ground beef
1 package of shredded cheese
1 can of marinara sauce (I use the Bertolli brand. It's yummy.)
1 package of Ronco Manicotti shells


Here's how you make it :
*Preheat oven to 350.
*Boil frozen spinach and drain the water.
*Melt cream cheese in microwave and add to the frozen spinach.
*Brown the ground beef, drain, and add to the spinach/cream cheese mixture.
*Boil the manicotti shells until they are a little firm but still a little soft, al dente. drain shells.



The MIXTURE : [I could eat this buy itself : YUM]

*Stuff the mixture into the manicotti shells. I use a small spoon to stuff it.
[TIP ALERT : If the shells split down the middle, you can still use them].


My sweet Hubby doing the dishes... I had to give him some credit!:)


*Spread the marinara over the shells.
*Add shredded cheese on top.

*Bake for about 15 minutes, or until cheese has melted and the shells feel hot.

DING DING DING : Yummy Dinner is Served!


I served it with Caesar Salad and Garlic Bread : DELISH!


This is definitely a new favorite in the K home. You could also serve some Garlic Knots with it:)



2 comments:

JobandBrittany said...

Looks great! You could have invited your neighbors and the person who introduced you to goodwill!

jenn said...

i saw your comment on kelly's korner & wanted to come by and visit your blog & boy am i glad i did!!

that manicotti looks divine!!

i hope you enjoy the world of blogging -- it has been a HUGE support for me during my husbands deployment!!

god has been so good!!

i hope you stop by and visit my blog!!
welcome to the world of blogging -- i love it!!