8/1/09

My First Post:)

I'm so excited about starting this new blog. I've pretty much explained what's for in my "About Me". Honestly, I don't care if anyone ever reads this..[okay I care a tad bit, it would just be sad if no one did], but it's mainly for me to keep up with my life and journal it so that I can look back on it for years to come. So anyways, ENJOY! I can't wait to get started and really get this thing rolling....I have a lot of yummy posts to come.
First Image Ever..Me and The HUBS on our wedding day! [no worries...MANY MANY wedding posts coming soon!]




5 comments:

Rambling Girl said...

Well I have gone through your blog, whole blog that is...ok don't worry I am NOT a STALKER just a blog lover...hehehe

Wonderful wedding and engagement pics! Love em! Amazing!

Love the lollypop urn...I will have to copy this and make some for a bridal shower I am doing in the fall.

Love all the recipes and will have to try them...mannacoti...oh my my favorite dish.
chicken sald and galic knots look yummy also.

All the yard sale items and the old door is awesome.

Ok I could go on and on but I will quit and just say I will be back to see more eye candy...hope you come to visit and also

CONGRATS on your wedding and I hope you and hubby live a long and happy life together...you both make a cute couple!

Beth

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.