8/18/09

Transformation KATE:)

I've been growing out my hair for probably two years. I wanted it to be long for the wedding. Well the wedding is gone and over & the ratty long not-cute, out of style, triple dead ends hair cut...HAS TO GO! So today, I finally got my hair cut! & if you know me, you know I never go drastic because I'm a down right scardy cat. BUT I finally did it! [If you live around here PLEASE go see Jennifer Adkins of the Fringe Salon. AMAZING! ]

So here it was before :


And here is the AMAZING result :

So far! I LOVE it! I'm curious to see what it will do when I have to style it myself...anyone wanna come do it for me every morning??? I can't decide if I'll do the front bangs or swipe them to the side. Comments? Front bangs a go or no? I love the look. I hope I can pull it off!

I promise PROMISE promise projects are coming soon. I'm starting to sound like politics. Always promising and never delivering! HA. sad.


4 comments:

Sara said...

Katie!!! This haircut is absolutley amazing on you!!! I love it!! You totally can pull the front bangs off and I bet it looks cute either way!! My favorite is pulling bangs up for going out to the side with a bobby pin!! There are so many fun things you can do!!! AHHH!!! love it...simply love it!

Kara said...

Whee!! Stumbled upon your blog earlier today and love it. Super cute projects and GOOD GRACIOUS so I love thrifting!!! I just blogged some amazing finds, myself: www.sunshine-cupcakes.com.

CUTE haircut, wow!

Wendy said...

It looks cute!!

Thanks for your comment & visiting my blog. I hope you find some embroidery hoops. Mine are almost done and I love them! I should be posting them soon. :)

Alicia said...

Your hair cut looks so cute. I like bangs, but that's cause I have them :-)

In your masthead you look so much like Giada De Laurentis from the Food Network!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you can style your hair tomorrow!