8/29/09

TRASH TO TREASURES 5

Yard Sales today were EVERYWHERE! I hit up Horn Lake, Hernando, Southaven, & Nesbit all within a 3 hour time span. Most of them were kind of DUDS! However, I did find some pretty awesome stuff!

Here's my Trash To Treasures :

Jeans, American Eagle [never worn] $1
Vera Bradley Check Book Cover : 50cents
Purple Gianni Binni Flats [worn ONCE] : $1
White Lace Tank Top : 75 cents
Total : $3.25
Octagonal Mirror : $1.00
White Metal Wall Picture Frame : $1
Total : $2
5 NEVER used Candles : $2.25

GRAND TOTAL = $7.5o SCORE! Here's how I used a few of my finds :

I'm so in love with all my finds! I'm working on my Table WHICH IS ALMOST DONE!!!!! I'm so exhausted from painting & five chairs! I hope to get a few other projects done today, BUT my apartment is a DISASTER... that's even an understatement... & I have guests coming over at 6!! EEK! Gotta go clean:(



p.s I'll post my giveaway sometime next week. The person helping me do it is QUITE busy right now! I PROMISE it will be soon!

10 comments:

Della said...

You found some really nice things- I love the shoes. :)

Ashley said...

You had a good garage sale run! Love all your finds!

Kara said...

Wow, cutest/cheapest outfit ever! I need to go garage saling like nobody's business...although currently I'm on a kick to repurpose my boyfriend's old polos. There are so many cute tutorials for repurposing old shirts online I can't stand it!!!

Embellished Bayou said...

Great buys on some awesome stuff! Those shoes are really cute!

Leanne said...

You did awesome! Great deals on the clothes. I love the shoes and the checkbook cover.

Joely said...

Love, love, love the shoes! Awesome finds this week!

Audra said...

Love those shoes! How great does it feel to pick up thrifted clothes and know you look great for just a few dollars? Awesome score on the candles as well!

Jane said...

You scored! Good luck with the company tonight.

Jan said...

Some really great deals there! I especially like your reflection taking the picture! So cute! I used to have that octagonal mirror. I think it was from Home Interiors. I used it for a mirror on the wall for awhile, then I used it as a sort of tray on a dresser. Good finds!

Wendy said...

Great stuff! Those shoes are cute! And the mirror is really nice. I need some candles like that as well!