8/17/09

WE FINALLY HAVE ONE!

FIRTST : I'm sorry I haven't been able to post any of my projects lately. I have so many going and NO time to finish them in. This week has been incredibly busy & will continue to be. So, unfortunately, I'll HOPEFULLY post them later this week.

SECOND : So today my husband was extremely happy. He finally did it. After months and months and months and MANY MORE months, He finally bought us a TV!!![He researches like no other] I mean don't get me wrong, I loved watching Seinfeld all the time on a 24' inch huge box with no TV channels but static. However, I'M EXTREMELY PUMPED about our new 50'inch Samsung Plasma HD TV! It's a beauty. Lovely. Amazing. Wonderful.


We were so excited about it. We are even staying up past our bedtime to watch Gladiator and munch on our fav. night time snack :

I even had another helping of my new favorite meal ever! My Chicken Scratch Chicken Salad. I've made it twice since I posted it here. It's so delish! If you make it, let me know what you substitute for your liking!


See ya soon! I'm off to really pay attention to the movie:)

2 comments:

Sara said...

Katie!! What is this ranch, popcorn, butter, mix?? I have never thought about that, but I'm pretty intrigued by the mixture! P.S. Im obsessed with your blog...it's kinda addicting...like you.

Ldy ~~ Dy said...

First time stopping by your blog. I enjoyed reading your profile! Congrats on your recent marriage. I know you'll enjoy that 50" plasma tv! (especially the hubbie) I'l be back now and again to see what's new!! Hugs!