9/7/09

Friend Makin Monday

I saw this on Brittany's blog, JOIN IN ON THE FUN :
So here are the 20 getting to know me questions!
1. Do you cook every night?
HA! I wish, maybe three nights a week. Our schedules are so different, we are rarely home together for dinner

2. What kind of laundry detergent do you use & why?
ALL [non-allegoric, scent free] I'm allergic to everything

3. Do you do laundry every day or loads at a time?
every other day, the HUBBY really does the laundry.... I know right, He's AMAZING!

4. How often do you eat out per week?
once, MAYBE

5. Where do you usually eat out?
Kyotos, Mcdonalds, Nagoyas

6. What is your favorite retail store?
Target

7. What's your favorite thing to drink?
Arizona Raspberry Tea

8. Do you take vitamins? What kind?
Nope, but the HUBBY is going to start making me.... suggestions?

9. What percentage of the household chores to you do?
50%

10. Do your children do chores? {Or will they, did they, etc}
Don't have any but they will for sure

11. Do you go to church?
Every week

12. Do you have a housework schedule?
No

13. Do you keep a working budget?
Yes, but we need to get better at it

14. What do you do at night as a family?
Watch tv, be silly, work on decorating

15. How do you prepare yourself for a new week?
Grocery shop on Sunday, do all laundry, clean apartment

16. What do your mornings look like?
wake up at 7:30, eat breakfast, get ready for work, kiss sleeping Hubby good-bye, and leave

17. What time do you get up in the mornings?
7-7:30

18. What time do you go to bed at night?
10 pM

19. How do you manage all of the paperwork that floods into your household? {bills, school work, magazines, ads, etc}
right now, WE DON'T:( we are working on a bill organizer right now.

20. How do you keep your household organized? {calendars, charts, etc}
I'm a calendar maniac!

Join in on the fun!!!




ps. Trash To Treasures party is below... scroll on down!

2 comments:

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

I don't cook every night either. :) My husband works a late many evenings, and it's NO fun to cook for 1 adult, esp. when the kids won't always eat grown-up stuff. :) Thanks for the visit! Hope you get a chance to try the lampshade. :)

Ashlee said...

Hey Katie,
I have another question =)
How did you get the code for your button?? I have one designed on photobucket, I just can not get a code. Thanks!!

~Ashlee