9/29/09

FUN @ THE FAIR WITH MY FAV:)

Tonight the Hubby and I went to the :

Oh My, it was SO much fun! The second we walked in, we immediately stopped for this:

OH MAN, it was SOOO delish! We ate every bight. Yum in the Tum!

We then just decided to walk around and see the attractions, I found this guy...He wasn't so nice:

It was so much fun just walking around, and the weather=AMAZING!

Love the Ferris Wheel, Hate riding it!

Then look what we found! Josh's dad owns a local nursery & landscaping business. They did some work for the Fairgrounds :

On a random note, I got to break in some new boots...LOVE:)

Here's a few more Ferris wheels:)

MMM... then we got some funnel cake, DELICIOUSNESS!

Now that we had only gained 10 extra pounds, we had to make one last stop before we left. It was tradition in my family growing up to always stop on the way out and buy a bag of Cotton Candy, of course we had to keep it going...

Can ya tell we LOVE Cotton Candy, it's kinda my obsession! The Fair was such a blast! Great date night, indeed... maybe next time I convince Josh to ride some rides with me!

3 comments:

Kara said...

Did you get those boots from Target?? I think I have the same ones and I LOVE them!!!

Wendy said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun!

Devilish Southern Belle said...

What fun! I grew up near Memphis, and going to the Mid-South Fair was always a highlight of each year. Sadly, I haven't been in years. And years.