9/24/09

WEDDING PICS, FALL, &&& JESUS

This is going to be a quite a long post. I'm sorry, I have been SO busy lately that I literally have not had time to sit on the couch. UGH! I'll be glad when November hits. I've literally done nothing but work & school & homework. GEEZ, I'll be glad when I get my degree. Okay, so back to this SUPER LONG post! YIKES, I have so much to share with you all. First things first.....


MY WEDDING PICTURES ARE UP... WHOOP WHOOP!
Here is a link to my WEDDING SLIDESHOW
I'm so excited about them. My Boss, Allison Rodgers Photography, took them! SHE IS UNBELIEVABLE! I've watched it probably NINE million times! Lemme know what you think? EEK I LOVE THEM! [wedding post coming soon]

Next, I LOVE FALL! It's my favorite time of they year [including winter]. I used to think, why buy fall decor, I would never set it out....WRONG WRONG WRONG! Now remember as you see my fall decor, I've only been married 3 months! So here is the beginning of my collection :

Remember this LEAF: [it's great what a little chalkboard paint does]
Got these for $4.99 at TARGET:)
I got this scarecrow for 50cents @ at a yardsales & the pumpkins for $2 walmart!
I got this awesome shutter @ the Germantown Festival for $12.
And here's my WREATH

I know it's not much, or as fancy as alot of other bloggers decor, but its starting pieces. I'm excited to see how it will grow in the years haha!

Finally, Jesus is so good. And thats not a "finally" topic. He always is. He comes first. People looked down on Josh and I when we got engaged. They thought I was too young & the fact that Josh didn't have a steady job seemed to be a red flag. I knew all along that it was His will for us to get married on the exact day that He showed us. Therefore, I knew He would provide and let me say, The Lord is so faithful. I have never seen God move more in my life or provide in the AMOUNT that He has these last three months. His grace is so far above & beyond I could far imagine or deserve. I have never felt or been so broken. I'm totally undeserving of all the blessings He has given Josh and I. && This is how I know and have proof that marrying Josh at the age of 19 is EXACTLY what the Lord had planned for me. No it's not the norm, but neither was Mary having a baby at 14 or Josiah becoming king at 8. I am in NO way trying to compare myself to these great biblical people but it helps me to realize&learn that Gods plan for everyone is completely different.... Anyways,I'm babbling and I typed all of this to just say : HAPPY 3 MONTHS JOSH! You have been such a Godly influence in my life, I can't wait till the MANY MANY more years to come & how God is going to use us. God is a big God, THE God. I pray that all of you reading have a personal, daily relationship with Him. If you don't really understand what I'm talking about please email me. I would love to talk to you about it!!! Thanks for sticking around this long & reading this ridiculous long post! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend:)
Don't forget to link up Saturday to my Trash To Treasures Party!

17 comments:

Ben and Audrey said...

i LOVE what you did with the leaf!

i saw those towels at target & i almost bought them!

the scarecrow is adorable & i have the exact same pumpkins from walmart. i put them on my kitchen table on top of 2 wooden candlesticks.

happy 3 months with mr kubler. ya'll are adorable.

Jesus is good. He is always is, always providing & ever faithful. i've seen it now more than ever since having Jack. i can't wait for you to experience Him in a whole new way when you become a mom. its amazing.

TOMORROW is the big day!! we'll know if little jude or little jovie will be joining us! i can't wait to see you & tell you all about it! love you!

Jane said...

OM! That same leaf was at my thrift the other day! I so hope it's still there because I want to copy you! I don't know why I didn't think of that? I bought the pineapple cutting board and made it into a chalkboard for my aunt. I guess I'm in the get ready for Christmas mode and I just don't think of myself sometimes.

Joanne Brown said...

Congrats on your 3 months! :) My sister got married just before she was 19 and, like you, people said they were too young. But my sister and her husband knew it was God's will after much praying. They have now been married 17 years and are as much in love and happy (if not more!!) than they were then. I wish you many many years of wedded bliss :) :) Your wedding pics are beautiful!!

Sheri said...

You are just too cute for words! I got married when I was 20 and we heard nonstop that we were too young (Mike was 23). We were both in college, he had a part time job and I was moving to a new town (once we got married) with no job. But you know what...we both just KNEW the instant we saw each other that we had found the one.

I saw a plaque the other day that said something like "Once in a while a fairy tale comes true", this is 100% how I feel after being married to the love of my life for 18 years!!!

Sheri said...

And furthermore, because I can't leave Him out of the equation: GOD IS AWESOME! He definitely put us together.

Anonymous said...

Your wedding photos are BEAUTIFUL!!
I especially like the ones with the wheelbarrow. CONGRATULATIONS!

Kara said...

Oh, your wedding pictures are STUNNING. Truly beautiful. Some of the absolute best I've ever seen.

Jacey @ Trash2MyTreasure said...

wow your wedding photos are absolutely gorgeous! and your fall decor is adorable!

cindy@cottage instincts said...

Beautiful wedding pictures! I was married at 18, my son at 19, and my daughter 3 months ago (just like you!) at 19. Her pics just came in too....

I'll be linking up on Saturday :o)

Katrina said...

Your pictures are beautiful and so much fun! And the song is great too!!

Empty Nest Full Life said...

Cute fall goodies and you are so right. God is so good! all the time! I was married at the age of 18 and we celebrated 30 years last week. We have been through many things, and God has always provided. Keep following Him in all you do. Jackie

myrepurposedlife.blogspot.com said...

cute fall decorations!
and those wedding pictures are beautiful!
Happy 3 months... may you have 50 more happy years!
gail

myrepurposedlife.blogspot.com said...

I forgot to tell you, you should check out this website:
www.hearitfirst.com

a great place to listen and download great Christian music!
Lots of contests too!
gail

Dresser Girl said...

GREAT JOB!!

Leanne said...

That leaf is so cute and I love the ribbon too. I'm having a giveaway today. Stop by and enter if you get a chance.

Leslie said...

I too was married at 19 ans we are still married 11 years later!! OOps I just told my agw!!! LOL it can be done and last! There has been trails yes but there is in any marriage! Congrats and happy 3 months and many more!

Oh and the chalkboard leaf is adorable! I made my first chalkboard and now am looking for otherthings to use the paint on!


Leslie

Taylor said...

I found your blog at Kelly's Korner and I just looked at your wedding photos and they are amazing!! You are an adorable couple and your wedding was beautiful!!! Too cute!