9/26/09

TRASH TO TREASURES PARTY 9

It's TRASH TO TREASURE time! Link up your finds from this week!

Quick Note : We found out last night that my sister, Audrey, is going to be having a GIRL! We could not be MORE excited! We all met at my parents last night. Audrey had baked a cake with the baby's name on it. She kept it covered until we were all gathered around, and then she revealed :

I can't WAIT for Jovie Claire Williams to get here! I love being an Aunt to Jack already!

NOW, Here's my Trash TO Treasure :

I thought this angel was adorable, He was only 25cents.
LOVE THIS TRAY & only 50cents:)
Isn't the flower pot adorable? & the string...Oh the plans I have for it! 75cents Total!
I have been DESPERATELY needing one of these! $2.00 for it & the extra sticks!
In the bag are black cut out letters [perfect for my one day classroom] & a roll of admission tickets, not sure what to do with these? Thought, ideas? $1.oo for both!
These posters will be great for my classroom too! I stilll have a year& a half but I need to start my collection NOW! They were 50cents!

&& NOW that you know about JOVIE, look what I got her today:)
Newborn bows:) They are so ADORABLE!!! They were $1.00 for all! SCORE!
&& I got these CUTIE leggings all for $8.50. [seemed pricy but retail price is $48 SCORE!] I can't wait to see her in these next year!!

My total for the day : $14.50! WHOOP WHOOP

Let me see your TRASH TO TREASURE this week: LINK UP!
Here are guidelines for the parties:
1. Enter your permalink to your Trash To Treasure post and NOT just your blog url. If you aren’t sure how to do that, click on the title of your post then copy that url to Mr. Linky. All links that do not go to your party post will be deleted.
2. Please add a LINK & MY BUTTON back toTHISpost, so that all your readers can find the Trash to Treasure party and join in or read about everyone else's awesome finds/transformations!


13 comments:

Happy Nester said...

Love that green tray. What a steal!

Dragonfly Treasure said...

Congrats on being an Aunt again!!
Love the angel, can't wait to see what you do with it!
*hugs*deb

Jacey @ Trash2MyTreasure said...

GREAT FINDS! I LOVE THE LITTLE BOWS AND THE LEGGINGS ... TOO CUTE! AND GREAT DEAL ON THE GLUE GUN! CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU DO WITH THE FLOWER POT :)

Lisa said...

Great finds!! Congrats on being an Aunt. Love the name Jovie.

just the two of us! said...

yay for our sweet little jovie! I love the hair bows! She is going to be so spoiled! I can't wait to buy her some stuff! i love you!

Wendy said...

Great finds! Great deal on the baby legs!

I'm hosting a paint party, check it out!

Kammy said...

Congrats on your niece - I think you are a tad excited !!! I love those leg warmers - I want sum !!!
Kammy

Leanne said...

I love your tray. I have a roll of tickets too that I'm not sure what to do with. Share with me what you decide. I'm having a cute giveaway tomorrow. Stop by and enter to win if you get a chance.

Stay@homemommy said...

Oh I just love your site. I have became a follower! Have a wonderful Monday!
~Karrie

K @ Thrifty Teacher Blog said...

Hi,
I use those tickets as a reward in my classroom. I pass them out when I catch them doing something good (or something else) and they put their name on the back and throw them in a bucket. I draw names for various rewards once a week or so. I let everyone start out with one to make it fair.

Audra said...

Congratulations on the new addition to the family! I love her name! How precious is that! As for the tickets, my son's teacher gives them out as "free" homework passes, if they get perfect attendance for a month or she catches them doing a good deed which she labels "Citizenship Award". This is a great incentive and motivator for her class.

Let it Shine said...

I will have to link up next time you have a party!

I LOVE those leggings! Super cute!

Take care - Alyshia

Anonymous said...

For our Pre-K and Kinder kiddos, we would hand out the tickets at the end of the day to those with good behavior throughout the day. Once they collected 5 tickets, they got to turn them back in to us for a trip to the treasure chest. Some people may doubt that 4 and 5 yr olds can keep up with tickets, but you would be surprised at how well they did. THEY WANTED THAT TREASURE!!