10/13/09

FALL DECOR TAKE 2 & PARTY

I'm finally posting all my new fall decor. Hopefully, I'll collect even more this Fall season. It's taken me so long because some required a makeover & life here at the K-fam Aboad has been WAY to hectic!

I got this potpourri at Wal-Mart for $5.
I used to replace the rocks that were once in this :

Remember this wreath my mom gave me that was once for my wedding :
I changed it to this for the fall. I was not a fan of this AT ALL, but for the time being it would do...
I finally got a cute ribbon from Wal-Mart for $1. Then I used some of the potpourri to dress up the wreath :
I got this cute Fall rug for $2 at a Yard-sale :
This was in my last Fall Decor post...


I dressed up the candles just a tad..
LOVE IT!

I got this cute guy at a yard sale for 50cents!

&& this cute pumpkin at a yard-sale for 50cents TOO!

This pumpkin was $5 at Wal-Mart, I did have it sitting on my entrance table :
But then I moved it here :
[I got the HUGE candle stick HERE]

My FAV project! I got 7 of these pumpkins at Wal-Mart for a $1 a piece...
I painted them black.
I wasn't to sure about the black, so I painted a top coat of brown :
I LOVE how it turned out. It's more of a dark chocolate! Then I painted "Autumn" on them. Check it :
WHOOP! I love how they turned out! Seriously adorable!! I did the lettering myself. I don't have any stencils yet, but I really like how it turned out. The lettering almost makes it more authentic. So happy with my new fall decor!

LET ME SEE YOUR FALL DECOR! JUST ADD MY BUTTON TO YOUR POST!



11 comments:

Leslie said...

Cute idea with the pumpkins I have bought quite a few this year and might try something similar! Thanks for the idea!

Leslie

cindy@cottageinstincts said...

Fall cuteness all over your place! I think it's flippin' awesome that you repurpose stuff...you have great creativity :O)
peace.

just the two of us! said...

Hey sissy! love the autumn pumpkins! i almost bought those at wal-mart, but i thought they needed some paint and i'm just too busy! but i would've never thought about what you did! so cute!

Wendy said...

Looks great! I glittered some of those $1 pumpkins last year.

Brittany said...

so 2 saturdays ago brooke and I went and bought pumpkins. i spray painted mine white and was gonna paint on them. i've been putting it off all week so finally today i decided to get them done before small group tonight but when i picked them up- COMPLETE MUSH... every other year they've lasted for at least a month. so unfortunately my project is now in the trash. :( my luck i guess!

pk said...

Cute decor and great wreath transformation!
pk @ Room Remix

♥ sarahbeth. said...

i freakin' love those black pumpkins! soooo cute!!!

"Dove" said...

Got to love the Walmarts!!! :)

Stephanie said...

I love the new wreath, and it goes great with that rug! Love the pumpkins, too. I think the extra coat of brown was the perfect touch.

Liz said...

Everything is lovely, and I ADORE the spray painted pumpkins! So cute!

Stephanie @ and noah makes five said...

The autumn pumpkins are absolutely fabulous! Love, love, LOVE them!