10/24/09

JACK IS ONE!

Today there was NO yardsales for me. I desperately needed a sleep in with the HUBBY today! However, we had quite a busy day! Our apartment was super super dirty, so we spent two hours cleaning. Then off to running several errands.

FINALLY, it was Jacks FIRST, VERY FIRST BIRTHDAY!!


We got there early. Ricky (one of my triplet brothers) and I helped make Jack's cake. Ricky is an awesome artist. He picked up the icing and just went to town :
I thought it turned out SO cute!

Jack's own mini cake :

My sister, Lindsay, made this super cute pumpkin :
She also made this adorable cheese ball! SO SO CUTE :

Mom's FALL centerpiece [Jacks party was pumpkin theme]

I painted the pumpkin's with his name :

Then, of course, it was picture time :

PRESENT'S TIME :

Josh and I bought him this WoBBLE LION :
&& this Xylophone :
He LOVED LOVED LOVED them!!

Here's us with the BIRTHDAY BOY :

Cake TIME YUMMMM :

He wasn't sure about it at first, Mom had to help him along :

Then Jack just wasn't into it at all:(To much going on)

Picture time for US :
This is a typical picture for us, I made him straighten up!
MUCH BETTER!

My BFF Katie F. [known her since birth, literally]

Josh with my twin brothers :

It was such a great party! We love our little Jack more than anything! I can't believe he is already 1! I probably love him more than I should....ehhh NO! So happy for him & his mommy & daddy! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

What a cutie!

Alicia said...

Looks like you all had a wonderful time. Lucky Jack, he's going to have some lovely pictures to look back on some day. And I love that cheese ball idea...cute!