10/17/09

TRASH TO TREASURES PARTY 11

IT'S BACCCCKKK! Trash TO Treasure Party is in full swing this week! I was so excited to get out there this morning. I had such withdrawls since I found NOTHING last week:( Today my sister, Lindsay, came with me! We hit a TON of yardsales! This was her very first time going.... and for most of the things I had to bargain for her, but I'm so glad she came:) Check out her blog later today or tomorrow to see her finds;) She found some GREAT stuff! I didn't get much this morning, but what I did get I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Here's my trash to treasure:

I got this bag full of christmas bows & ribbons for $1 :
This 2 precious salt/pepper shackers for $1. I can't wait to use them...
This is hard to see but its snowflake garland.... I plan on using to drape around my chandelier at christmas! it was 25cents!

The next two things are my FAVORITE! I have been looking for these over size spoons and forks for FOREVER. These are rod iron steel & SUPER heavy. I can only imagine how much they were retail. The tag says $10 for both... I bargained down to $5 for both! can I get a WOOP WOOP!

This next guy rocked my socks off! Originally, my sister saw it first and bought it. Later on, she found a real wood high back chair that she fell in love with. So, I bought this from her! I'm so glad she found that other chair because I secretly wanted this:) Yepp, it was only $5....

I hope you all had just as great a week as I did. I WANT TO SEE IT!

Link up your Trash TO Treasure to this post, just ADD MY BUTTON to your post:)





5 comments:

Dragonfly Treasure said...

Perfect timing for a bag of bows! You know I've been thinking about an oversized spoon & fork too..weird! I love the iron ones you got!! Adorable chair!1 Lucky she found another. You had some truly great finds today :~)
*hugs*deb

Wendy said...

I think I found the exact same fork at the thrift store! I'm planning on putting it on Etsy. If I ever get around to it!!

LOVE that chair!

Sheri said...

Lovin' the fork and spoon!!

Casey said...

I have been wanting a big fork and spoon lately! I have the perfect place picked out in my kitchen... now if only i could luck out and find some! I am recently married also (july) and i enjoy reading your blog!

just the two of us! said...

sorry i haven't blogged about my garage sale finds... it's been the craziest/busiest week of the whole semester this week! I found this on someones blog and it reminded me of what you want to do with the embroidery hoops!this girls blog is awesome and her etsy store is TOO adorable! check it out!

http://pepperblossomdecor.blogspot.com/2009/10/simple-sassy-wall-decor.html