10/29/09

WE ARE FINALLY FREE...KINDA

This weekend there will be no post. This weekend there will be no yard sales. This weekend there will be no Trash To Treasure's Party. This weekend there will be no transformations or redo's. This week there will be no sign of me.... Why? Simply because..... I'M GETTING AWAY!!!

Ahhhhh It's finally here! The time has come! The Hubby and I are running far far away to the Land of Nashville! For the past 4 months all that we have been doing LITERALLY ALL that we have been doing is work & school, work & school, & REPEAT!!

So, finally we are making time for ourselves! Of course, I will post it when I get back. We are so excited about spending some time together [since we only see each other for 30 minutes every night] I hope our house sitter enjoys the space for the weekend!:)

Happy blogging weekend everyone!

6 comments:

susan said...

Have fun--I enjoyed Jack's party!

Happy Nester said...

Have Fun!

Janean said...

Yay! for time away and feeling rejuvenated and renewed!

Its So Very Cheri said...

Go have fun-I came to post my tassel tutorial and faux caramel apple tutorial but go have fun girl. I love you place--and that door--uh huh.
We just got back from a 3 week stint in Missouri.
Cheri

Kimmy @ my beautifully blessed life said...

I nominated you for a Kreative blogger award!! Check out my blog for details :)

Its So Very Cheri said...

So glad you got away and had some fun.

cheri