10/11/09

WEEKEND WRAP UP

First of all, I'm SO SORRY there was not Trash To Treasures Party this week. It wasn't my intention when the weekend started but this has been a CRAZY weekend. Here's a little explanation :

On Thursday [which is when my weekend starts due to no school], I worked all day. The Hubby and I are house/dog sitting for my sister, Audrey. Here is little Lola, so sweet & cute :

So, after work I went straight over there and STUDIED my butt off! Seriously, I feel like that's all I've done lately. I did get a great SURPRISE visit from my dear friend, Allyse : We pretty much sat and studying together. The Hubby didn't get home until late because of his work & he was recording for PHILADELPHIA'S new cd! So bed time came really late.

On Friday, I had to wake up at the crack of dawn [5:50] so that I could be ready and get to the other side of town [35 min drive]. I had to observe at Horn Lake Elementary. I left there by 12:30 and went straight to work, ARP! Left work at 5 to go to the BETH MOORE conference with my mom:

This was the highlight of my weekend. It was so refreshing and encouraging. I really heard from the Lord & felt His presence. AWESOME conference! Needless to say, I didn't get home until late. Bedtime, yet again, came late.

On Saturday, I woke up at 7 to do my usual "yard saling". Since, I was house sitting for my sister, I didn't know the usual neighborhoods or roads. I only had about an hour and a half to yardsale. I usually don't work Saturday's but this time I did. Guess what..... I did not find ONE single THING worth buying. It was rainy and COLD and no one had anything good...WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TOO! I had such withdrawals. I worked 9-3. Ran some grocery's. Took a nap. Then had a GREAT date night with my man [which involved STUDYING]. LUCKILY, we got in bed a decent time but I slept HORRIBLY. Darn you, allergies!

Today, we went to church. The Hubby is grocery shopping right now [best husband ever right?, I know;)] I'm typing this & STUDYING. Then later today we are heading down to Jackson. PHILADELPHIA is playing at a conference & I tagging along to sell the merch... but I have to STUDY along the way:( I'll post pictures when we get back.

So, this is all why I didn't have a Trash To Treasures Party this weekend. Sad, I know. I plan on posting some of my new fall decor this week. && hopefully I'll be able to hit up a Goodwill in lack of my yard sale finds. Here's a sneak peak to my new fall decor...can you guess what I did with these? :


Well, I'm off to more studying. PEACE

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

:) Well eventful weekend! Better than me.. Work work and more work! Tried to go to the pumpkin patch and saw near around 2000 people there and turned my hiney right around! Plus it was about 20 degrees out Saturday! Boo!

You look a lot like your mom :) You're both very pretty.

Have a good week!
Rachelle