11/14/09

I'M BACK:)

So, I know its been a ridiculous long time since I've blogged! School and work have taken over my life literally! All I have done the past few days is school and work 24/7. I'm on the down hill slope with school & SO EXCITED! I passed the Praxis (a major test I had to pass if I want to continue in school) That was a major GREAT thing!

I have done a few fun things to help lower the stress! Last weekend a big group of newly married coupled friends went downtown to hang out! We had so much fun! We walked around downtown Memphis & did a little shopping!
Then we went to eat at The FAMOUS Rendezvous! It was so much fun just being with our good friends! After that Josh's band, Philadelphia, played at a local coffee shop!

Me & Josh in front of a Memphis Trolly!

Here's all the Girls before eating at Rendezvous!
[Audrey Williams (my sister), me, Austin May, Brittany Dalomba, & Lindsay Stevenson(my other sister)]

This weekend was a bit of a break too! Friday night my husband and I, along with the Dalomba's, went to a yardsale & the opening Memphis Tiger game!

I got this Christmas Tree removal bag for 50cents!
These adorable halloween plates were only $3 for the set! I spent $3.50 total!

THE MEMPHIS GAME! GO TIGERS! We won by 82-53! WHOOP!
Me & The Mister!

Brittany & me! We spent the whole time talking about blogging, friends, HGTV, and other girl talk!
The boys, on the other hand, were SUPER into the game!

Afterward, We headed to Sonic for some yummy slushes & had some typical absurd conversations, like always! Today, I had to work on a group project & do some overtime at ARP! Right now, I'm enjoying yummy dinner & a movie with the Hubs... and a little school work for dessert!

I hope you all had a great weekend & aren't as stressed with school as me:)

4 comments:

Devilish Southern Belle said...

I miss Memphis :/

I'm new-ish to your site, but love what you do in posting all your fab yard sale finds!

Ben and Audrey said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE the serious picture of the 5 of us girls. its super duper cute!! i'm glad you've gotten to have some fun lately! try to relax & hang in there. only a couple more weeks until school is out for Christmas!! love you!

Brittany said...

love the pic of all of us girls!! had fun @ the game, if only we could patent the idea of hgtv on tv's during the games!!

Brittany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.