11/5/09

MISSING IN ACTION?

If you scroll down to the last post, you'll see that my hubby and I had a great weekend getaway. Unfortunately, when we got home...life hit in FULL SWING. School has never been so stressful and I have a work load I can't handle. Fortunately, Jesus can handle it and I'm letting Him. I found out that I have to take a test monday afternoon that will make or brake my teaching career hopes....well maybe not totally but it will for atleast next semester. Please pray I PASS! It's a 4 and a half hour test. YIKES! SO needless to say, I won't be blogging this weekend! I hope to catch up next week, but after this test I still have about 13 projects/tests left for the semester. WILL IT EVER END? Well I'm off to MORE studying and preparing..... UGGHH:):)


3 comments:

Jane said...

Yikes! I totally understand and have been there. If I can be a resource in anyway, please ask!

Ben and Audrey said...

you CAN do it!!! just a few more weeks & this semester is completely over!!!! hang in there!!

jennifer said...

I hope your test went well!!!