11/16/09

SHE SAID YES!

All weekend I've been a giddy little girl! I found out Friday that my BFF, Lizzy Gray, is going to be getting engaged! She has been one of my best friends since high school! We are pretty much the same person at times! She wasn't able to be at my wedding because she was serving the Lord in the Philippians.. How cool is she? They got engaged the day after Josh and I, a year later!! Anyways, I'm so excited she is engaged and will be getting married June 5th!

The LOVE birds:



The newly engaged women! :



Me & the Bride-to-BE!


We have this exact same picture just vice verse from when I was engaged! We had to redo for her! YAY!


&& Of course....... THE RING!!!




It's so beautiful && absolutely her! Im so ready for June 5th & for her to be Lizzy Kitchens!

CONGRATS LIZZY & KENNIE! I LOVE YOU BOTH!

4 comments:

Ben and Audrey said...

wow. i didn't know lizzy spent the summer studying the book of philippians from the bible!! or was she in the philippines?! oh katie. you kill me with that!!

but congrats to lizzy! she will love wedding planning but she will really love marriage!!! hope you have fun planning with her!!

just the two of us! said...

katie katie katie. you have got to learn to proofread. Philippians? you're hilarious.

Della said...

Oooh, the ring is gorgeous!

There's an award waiting for you on my blog. :)

Its So Very Cheri said...

Aw what a sweet post and so very cute pictures.

cheri