12/26/09

CHRISTMAS FESTIVITIES PART 4: CHRISTMASSS

Our first Christmas was a huge success & the best one for me yet!

Christmas Eve was spent with the K family. We stopped by Josh's dad first. We were given tons of gift cards, christmas movies, sports books, and a bag of yummy goodies. Then we went to Momma Ks. We had an awesome dinner, followed by exchanging of presents. Josh's mom spoils us and got us some GREAT stuff. Boots, hats, gift cards, dinner in a bag, keychains, xbox games &&& ALOT more! We were so tired when we got home but Josh has to try out the new Super Mario Wii game!



Christmas Morning came after a long night of tossing and turning. We both are like 3 year olds and could not sleep. We finally got up at 7:30 and opened presents!


Whew. We look rough!

This is what Josh got me. HD FLIP. [video camera]


video

Us at my family's at 8:30!


video



After my family, we went to see Sherlock Holmes with Josh's mom. SOO GOOD!
Christmas Night, we spent at my family's again. All the siblings were there and we had Ribs for dinner. My dad could seriously win an award for them!

JACK JACK

Opening & exchanging MORE gifts!

The Weaver girls!

Like I said, our first Christmas was amazing! Josh and I said over and over both days that we felt so blessed and got everything we wanted! It was consumed with each other, family, and glorifying the Lord. Thank you God for sending us your son, to live, die, and be resurrected so that we may be with you. What a mighty God we serve!


No comments: