12/2/09

GET RID OF THAT TURKEY : RECIEPES!

My amazing Daddy fried Josh and I our own turkey this year. One word : AMAZING YUMMY SOOOO GOOOOD! okay, 4 words.. Anyways, we ate it for days & we were getting sick of just plain turkey.. So I Got creative.. well they are simple but YUM!

BLT WITH TURKEY

All you need :
French Bread
Tomatos

Bacon
Mayo
Shredded Cheese

&&& TURKEY
[this is great all year round without the turkey!]


Pre Heat to 350
Cut bread subway style Place in oven for 5 min [just want it a little toasted]

Take out & spread Mayo
Add Tomato, Turkey, & Bacon
Sprinkle shredded Cheese on top

Cook for 5 mins [or until cheese is melted]
ENJOY



DELUXE TURKEY SANDWICH

Turkey, Yummy rolls & all the yummy fixings you want!!
SOO EASY & YUM
Oven at 350
Melt cheese & turkey on roll
Then fix yo sandwich YUM!


These are stupid easy to make nothing fancy but so so simple & SO YUMMY! Let me know your left over turkey recipes!

I'll be posting my Christmas decor later this week! I LOVE our apartment! Im so pleased with our first years decor, I can't wait to build it each year! :)

Here's a few sneak peeks:

Josh getting our tree!


My FAVORITE ornament. It's the coffee card from the local coffee shop where Josh proposed!


Me & My Man infront of our BEAUTIFUL tree!!



3 comments:

Nicole @ BugaBoos said...

Yummmmm! Those both look so good!! I definitely am trying the first one out on some chicken, Thanks for sharing!! Can't wait to see your Christmas decor!!

Ramsey Revell said...

LOVE leftover turkey...didn't have any this year, but I like to make turkey noodle/rice soup (boil the bone and make a stock and then just make it the same as chicken noodle/rice soup). You can also make stir fry. Cut up the turkey and toss in a pan with a bag of frozen stir fry veggies and some stir fry sauce (found by the soy sauce) Eat over rice or noodles.
Thanks for the ideas! The BLT looks O so good!
Love from me,
Ramsey

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.