1/28/10

I NEED YOU HELP & PRAYERS! PLEASE READ

Today started out as normal day, I woke up, went to work, and then BAM. It happened.

Around 10:30 this morning I was sitting at my desk and a sudden SEVERE pain came over my left abdominal area. I've never been in that bad of pain. I could not get comfortable and the pain was dull and HARSH.


I called my husband and mother immediately. My bosses quickly called an ambulance. Just then, a OBGYN walked in our door. She was there for an appointment but I truly believe it was the Lord providing her. She asked my symptoms and said it was either an ovarian cyst, ectopic pregnancy, or kidney stones.

The ambulance took me to a local hospital, where my friend brittany works {thanks britt for all your help}. After being there for 30 minutes, I went to the bathroom and there it was.

I have kidney stones. All the doctors and nurses said it hurts more than having a child, and even though I've never had a child... I believe them. I'm talking, I thought I was dying pain. We thought I just had one but after a Cat Scan, they noticed I have a few in both kidneys and a kidney infection.

I'm home now and on Lora-tab {pain meds}. I'm drinking SOOOO much water and eating lemons (said to help break down stones). The pain comes and goes but when it comes... I'm on the floor weeping. LITERALLY.

I'm begging for your prayers and any home remedies that may help calm the pain.

Things to Pray for:

*That the Lord would wipe out all remaining Kidney stones before they pass.
*If they do, That they would be minimal pain and pass very quickly
* That they all pass tonight or before the weekend
* That the Lord would allow me to NEVER EVER have them again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
* That the infection would clear up quickly
* For my Husband, he has been so great in taking care of me and I know it hurts him to see me hurt.

I give God all the Glory! It could have been ALOT worse and even though it's SO painful, I'm thankful its just kidney stones. There are alot worse things and PLENTY of people who are worse off and hurting more than I am. I praise God for his protection and blessings! What a mighty God we serve!! Thank you Lord!

I plead for your prayers for quick and painless recovery and passing of ALL stones.

9 comments:

Audra said...

You have my prayers! I had these once and only once and I think they are worse than having a child.

I drank tons of unsweetened apple juice and gallons of water.

Becky @ The Shea Family said...

awww im sorry. i have never had them but i have heard they are painful. praying it passes soon :)

Happy Nester said...

I am praying for you. I hope it passes soon. Hang in there.
Monica

Kimmy @ my beautifully blessed life said...

You are in my prayers!! I believe that you will have a QUICK healing & as pain free as possible! God is a healing God and I know He will work mightly in your body to bring healing to you.

Michelle Rayburn said...

Wow, what a trial! I just prayed fr speedy healing and relief from pain for you.

God Bless!

Michelle
www.TrashToTreasureDecorating.com

Kara said...

Oh, no! My grandfather had kidney stones and said it was totally miserable. I hope you pull through with very little pain. You're in my thoughts!

Cecelia---Sis---Mom said...

Sending prayers and positive thoughts your way. Kidney stones are horribly painful, passing out pain. I pray your stones pass, break up and you do not have to have any further invasive procedures. I had one lodge in my kidney duct and had to have emergency surgery. My Dr. told me to drink plenty of water and walk if I ever had the inkling I was getting them again. If you have them once, you are more likely to get them again.

Sissy

Alex and Jill said...

Praying for you!!

Mandi @ Finding Home said...

Will defiantly be praying for you. Oh I feel so bad for you. :( God will take care of it girl.