1/14/10

SUPER QUICK : SUPER GOOD : HOMEMADE CHICKEN TENDERS

I've been gone all weekend with my work in Nashville. I may or may not post it, only because I feel like being super lazy. On a not super lazy note, I made something tonight... && that thing I made was DELISH!

After eating out all weekend, I wanted a good home cooked meal. So I made home made chicken tenders. PARTY IN MY TUMMY!!

I took a package of skinless boneless chicken tenderloins & let them sit in buttermilk for 15-20 mins



Mix about a cup & half of flower with several teaspoons of your fav seasoning [I used Lawry's]


Put about an inch of VEGE oil in a skillet & cook on medium heat


Add 1/4 teaspoon of buttermilk to flour mix [mix with fork while stirring]


Rub chicken in all that flour goodness


To make sure oil is at the right temp, sprinkle flour mix : if flour bubbles, your good to go:)


Cook each tender for a minute or two then flip and do the same [mine stayed in for a good 6 minutes or more]

BEHOLD THE YUMMM...




See, I told you it was super quick & easy. Total prepping/cooking time : 4o minutes




p.s if anyone needs the buttermilk I have half left & I WONT drink it. YUK!

2 comments:

Kara said...

Omg, LOVE THIS. Looks sooooo delicious.

Anonymous said...

znhhc [url=http://www.milesplit.us/members/Tadalafil/]generic tadalafil 20mg[/url] phgwyxr