2/13/10

DATE NIGHT WEEKEND


Josh and I got so lucky this weekend to have not one, not two, but THREE date nights! Whoop Whoop!

Friday night we went to an African themed dinner. Every year our church goes to Africa. They have a prime rib fundraiser dinner to support the team going. We got to sit with our friends, The Tillmans. The night was full of yummy dinner, worship, & drama. It was such a fun night with our church family! (I had so much fun that I forgot to take pictures) Well scratch that, I did get one picture of our table. Everyone going decorates tables.
Here's our African table set:

Tonight we went to dinner with our Pastor, George Ross, & his sweet wife, Joy. I posted about their son, Jeremiah. Good news, he is doing great now:) We have been so excited about this double date for a while. They are the most precious people you will ever meet. Josh and I love being under his teaching. We feel so blessed that the Lord has allowed us to serve under such a Godly man. I Not to mention his wife is absolutely adorable & his kids are the cutest you'll ever see.

George & Joy

Josh and I

Their lives & faith encourage us daily. I can not speak enough good things about them to make you understand how great they are. We thank the Lord for placing them in our lives. P.S. if you live or are ever in Memphis, Tn, you HAVE to eat at Humdingers! It's amazing &&& they give a 50% discount to men in the ministry! WHOOOOP!

Tomorrow night is of course, Valentines. We are going to do a little something special. I'll be sure to post about it tomorrow! Be sure to ready the post below for the best make up tip EVER & the post below that, I need some help on some decorating! Thanks ladies & gents! Hope you all can have a Date Night Weekend soon!




No comments: