3/13/10

IT'S ALMOST THAT TIME AGAIN....

This morning, I achieved the impossible. I got my husband to go yard-saling. Yep, I'm amazing:) He may not admit it, but he secretly wanted too:). We got up bright and early and headed to the town over. Most of the yard sales were duds. However, I did find a great basket I plan on spray painting:


I paid a whole buck for it:) Oh yard sales. How I've missed thee. I can't wait for the season to come back in full blown. Even though most were duds, we had such a blast. I told old yard sale horror stories, we saw a man/elf, and got some yummy breakfast. Thanks Hubby for going with me.. I love you!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I can't wait to see how that turns out! Good job getting the husband going with you.

Carrie said...

I could NEVER get my husband to go to a sale! That is quite the accomplishment... and quite the hubby!

Although, I must say my husband has waited patiently in the car for over an hour while I visit a thrift shop or antique mall without complaint. Ah, love. :-)

Wendy said...

Very cute! It will look great with a paint job!