4/11/10

A PERFECT PICNIC (new blog look)


This weekend has been a dream! Friday night the Mr. K and I had a date night! It was wonderful!

On Saturday, I skipped out on yard sales so I could sleep in with my Mr. K. Sleeping in was dream! We had absolutely beautiful weather on Saturday, so we had planned a picnic for lunch! We also had just gotten a new camera so this was a perfect opportunity to test it out! We packed up some goodies & headed to the park! We had an absolute blast! Here's are test pics from our new camera:
Our Yummy Spread!
DELISH!
BEAUTIFUL DAY!
Isn't it Beautiful!
Just being lazy in the sun!
Trying some different effect on our camera! Love my ring shot!
LOVE THIS!

He's a serious card player!
Me too! We get pretty competitive!

LOVE this too!

Just sharing the LOVE!

Being silly!

Love this effect too!

We had such a great time, we came home and watched a movie before heading to some friends for dinner! I even had time to get some shower planning done for my friend! Today, we went down to my MIL's to talk above us moving in and figuring out furniture rearrangement. I had a great nap when we got home, then worked on some school & some house work!

Overall, GREAT WEEKEND with Mr. K!


3 comments:

Kimmy @ my beautifully blessed life said...

Cute!! Looks like you had a wonderful picnic!! :) I love the weather this time of year, makes for fun days like this!

Kara said...

Looks like an amazing time! I love sharing weekends like this with my boyfriend for sure. Miss your blogging - hope school is going well! :)

Jennie said...

You have such a cute blog! I have an award for you over at my blog. :)