5/23/10

LIZZY GRAY SHOWERS


Wow. It's been weeks since I've been able to post. I've been doing a two week class. Super intense but it's over. So now I get to enjoy a few weeks of summer until my next summer class starts!

During all the chaos of class, My BFF, Lizzy Gray, got married to her man, Kennie Kitchens. It was an absolutely beautiful day! I also threw two showers for her, a Lingerie & His/Her shower! They were all such a blast and I was so honored to be her Matron of Honor. Here's a few from the showers:

LINGERIE SHOWER:
The Spread: The Ice Cream Sundaes & Chocolate Covered Strawberries are missing

She got some great stuff!:)

Me & The Bride


HIS/HER SHOWER:
US with the Newlyweds!


It turned out great and everyone came! They got some great stuff! So glad they had wonderful showers!


1 comment:

Jane said...

What lovely showers. Is Kennie Kitchens the cutest name ever? Mrs. Kitchens! Sounds great!