6/2/10

ISRAEL BOUND


Mr. K & I will be leaving on Monday (June 7th) to go to Israel for two weeks! We could not be more excited about this trip! We will be taking a tour of some of the major biblical sites in the Bible! I hope to update my blog while we are gone so friends and family can see what's going on! This is a trip of a lifetime and one I have dreamed of going on for years now! If you think of us please pray for us! Just for safe travel, no lost luggage, ample opportunities to witness, and to learn and grow deeper in our faith and knowledge of who God is. Thank you! HURRY UP MONDAY!

4 comments:

Rachelle said...

Yayyyy! Have fun!


And, while I'm here might I say how cute your hair looks in your header pic and profile pic... Oh how I wish my hair would cooperate! :)

Be safe, have fun, prayin for you!!

Rachelle

Kimmy said...

YAY! How exciting!!! I have always wanted to go there too!! Have a blessed trip!

Ben and Audrey said...

i'm so excited you get to go!! we were supposed to go last summer but the trip got cancelled. we are dreaming of the day that it actually works out for us too. i can't wait to see pictures & hear all about it. please be careful! love you!

Bombtastic Belle said...

That is going to be so exciting for y'all! My husband got to go on a VIP with ex-Pres Carter back in'06 when they had their elections there. He loooved it - he took some amazing pictures, and would love to go back again.