7/24/10

21 BIRTHDAY DATE

My Bday weekend didn't start quite as planned (last weekend). Friday I had to leave work early and visit the ER. Felt like I was having a heart attack but it turned out to be acid reflux. Saturday night we went over to my parents and had dinner with them. We also gave them a weekend trip to Branson, Mo (they left this Thursday) They are such humble people and never ask for a thing. We know they hadn't had time to themselves in years so my siblings and I gave them a fun weekend away!

On the way to my parents last Saturday:




Sunday we went to church:


Then to our house (Josh's moms). I realized I had not ever posted pics of it! Its absolutely BEAUTIFUL and tucked back in the quiet country.




If you have seen our wedding pictures than you may recognize this: It's his driveway where we had our first meet on our wedding day. It will always be special to us:)


His mom got me the Pioneer Woman Cookbook for my bday! I was BEYOND excited! I love her and her recipes are always RIDICULOUSLY yum yum yum!!


She also made me some DELISH home made pound cake!


Monday night (my actual birthday) We got all dressed and ready for my Bday date:
Mr. K was making fun of my pose, dork:)


We got almost halfway there and had to go back home (aka my sisters house, we are house-sitting) because I was feeling to sick from the acid reflux. We spent the rest of the night cuddled on the couch. FINALLY, this Friday we had my Bday date. Here we are again, same clothes and everything because we wanted to replicate it as much as possible! HA:



We went to eat at Humdingers. If you live in the Memphis area, you HAVE to eat there. Its so delish! I took pics of our appetizer but once the food came we were so hungry I forgot to take pics!


Then before we went to see Inception-sidenote: it was AMAZING- we stopped by a local cupcake shop, Muddy's. It such an adorable SUPER YUMMY cupcake place:





Our Cupcakes:


Such a great Bday weekend and makeup date:) Tonight, we are taking my youngest brothers to see Despicable Me. This is my last week of night class & then we go to the BEACH!!!!!!



2 comments:

Kimmy said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a fun time *minus the acid reflux* :(

Teena in Toronto said...

Happy birthday!

Happy blogoversary :)