7/16/10

FOURTH OF JULY

Two posts back to back, WATCH OUT!:) Actually, I only have time because I just got home from the ER & Josh left to get my car from work. Left work early with some crazy symptoms. Docs ran tests and there was nothing! PRaise the LORD! Every 6 months my body goes crazy and we have to go to the ER. We are just determined Satan doesn't want the medical bills to stop flowing in. On the plus side.. I get to BLOG:)

Fourth of July was a blast! We went to a community music and fireworks show.

Mr. K & I:


Our friends daughter. She was so cute jamming out to the music:

A local church & the city put on the show. So great to listen to Christian music with the city & celebrate the fourth!

The Fireworks: SO BEAUTIFUL:

Hope you had a happy 4th! Glad I finally got to post!


No comments: