8/27/10

PLAYING CATCH UP.... AS ALWAYS

Last weekend, yes I know I haven't blogged for a week: dont hate, I visited my friend, Lizzy, down in Oxford. I had to go for this incredibly awesome super fun senior orientation (can you sense my sarcasm?). However, I decided since I was gunna take the trek down there, I would stay and see my friend! We spent the night eating some YUMMY food at Oby's, grocery shopping, and spent the rest of the night talking up daydreams of future life together. No, we aren't married to each other. HA! We have been great friend since high school, pretty much are the same person, so whenever we get talking about anything.... we go on for hours! The next day she had to work.. boo! But we spent the car ride home laughing, talking more about our future, and our husbands. It was a MUCH needed girl time for me. So glad to see her!




Tomorrow= one of my FAVORITE DAYS!!!! My husband goes to a local seminary here! (he graduates in May PTL!) Every year they whole a HUGEMONGUS yard sale for the seminary families but everything is FREEEEEEEE!! Ahh, its a yard-salers heaven. Im so excited. Last year I got some really great stuff! I plan to totally rack up. Watch out people, these hands have been preparing for quick grabs and swooping clutches. I will dominate:) Look for a post tomorrow to see my loot! Off to get ready for a friends wedding reception.... oh I dread blow drying my hair..

No comments: