9/5/10

WEEKEND WRAP UP

What a Fab weekend! I definitely needed a weekend of fun & this weekend hit the spot! Friday night Josh and I went on a much needed date night to Olive Garden & Bowling! One of our great friends ended up joining us! && my brothers even came bowling! Our date night turned out to be so much more fun than expected!


Date Night & Olive Garden was SO SCRUMPTIOUS!

Josh was on fire! Strikes everywhere


Such a fun idea! We hadn't bowled in ages, it was so much fun to shake things up!

Thanks Evan for this awesome photo of us!

I love that ^ man:)

Saturday was a day FULL of showers! That morning I helped throw a shower for my great friend Brittany! It turned out to be a great success & she got some awesome things for baby Reid! Here's the spread:

Yummy cupcakes from Ann Olivia's


Drinks. I made the punch, it was yummy but we didn't even put a dent in it!

The food was DELISH!


All the Hostess with the super cute preggo Brittany!

I spent the rest of the day shopping with my momma & that night we had a wedding shower at Brittany's for some great friends! It was also just as much fun & we ate yummy bbq!


This morning we went to church. It felt so AMAZING when we got out we decided to take a walk in our woods! The fresh air was so refreshing!


Josh & our spider web catching stick!

Me being thankful that I didn't get a single bug bite!

Tonight we have our Core group meeting for our church plant! Have I mentioned that yet? The hubby and I are apart of a group of ministers and their wives who are starting a church. My husband will be the worship leader & my brother in law the pastor. Brittany's husband (who I mentioned earlier in the post) will be our small group/teaching pastor! We are so excited about what God is doing already & can't wait to be apart of his total plan! Check out our website if you live in this area & interested in coming! Tomorrow is a day of fishing & cooking out with family! Our family usually does a family night 2-3 times a month, but we haven't all been together in over a month! Needless to say, we are all so excited about tomorrow!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

showers were so fun & with every Revision meeting i get more excited!

Emma-leigh said...

The new (or new to me because I have been a blog slacker) pic of you guys on your header is awesome!! You guys make such cute pictures!!