10/17/10

HELLO HEALTH PARTY 2

Shame On me. I haven't posted since last Sunday. I promise to get better about it:)




Days I've worked out this week: 7!
Minutes per day I worked out:
30 minutes
Health find/tip of the week: I started Jillian Michaels Meltdown Yoga this week. I need to bring something in to switch it up on my workouts. I didn't think I would like it at first but I'm starting to really enjoying it. Its SO different then doing strength, cardio, and abs.
Health question of the week:
I pack my lunches everyday. I need some new ideas other than just sandwiches, healthy choice, and fruit? any ideas? (input your own question, leave your answer for me in my comments, then we will answer your questions by commenting on your blog)
Pounds lost this week/so far: GOAL:)

I watch how many calories I eat per day. I mainly do it to help me not munch through out the day. Im so bad about getting bored and eating. Watching my calorie intake really keeps me on track. For those of you who have an Iphone my favorite app is myfitnesspal. It is amazing! if you dont have an Iphone you can use their website. Try it out, I love it!

So link it up ladies;)


2 comments:

The Nashville Nosher said...

Hey girl! You won my giveaway!! :) send me an email at heatherkjewelryatgmaildotcom with your address so I can mail the goods to you! CONGRATS!

Jenn said...

I worked out tonight! Woot! I did half an hour of a hip hop cardio thing I DVR'd...DEFINITELY got my heart rate going. And then, when I was putting ice in my water glass I saw the candy bar the man got me in the freezer and I was like "No way, Jose!" I didn't do all that sweating for nothing! :) As far as your lunches question...I love packing salads...I do lettuce or spinach with peas, white meat (chicken usually) and whatever else. I put a damp paper towel on top...seems to keep everything from getting soggy. And I found cute little containers so I can bring my dressing on the side! :)Otherwise, yogurt, oatmeal packets, baked chips and salsa, etc. :)