10/10/10

HELLO HEALTH PARTY



Days I've worked out this week: 7!
Minutes per day I worked out:
30 minutes
Health find/tip of the week: FUZE drinks! I love them! If you get the slenderize kind it only has 5 to 10 calories. I get so sick of drinking just water but I don't wanna drink all my calories away either! These are great and super tasty!
Health question of the week:
I love my Jillian Michaels Dvd. It is all I've done these past 60ish days but now that I've memorized every word she says.. I'm thinking it is time for a new one... any workout DVD's you love? I'm looking for one that is maybe 30 minutes longish...
Pounds lost this week/so far: 8 pounds so far. That's about all I wanted/needed to lose. Feel free to opt out of answering this question if you want. It is just for accountability. no judgments:) but wont it feel good to put a number down every week?:) If you are already happy with where you are just put: GOAL!:)

So a couple of days ago I posted about my 60 day workout streak. I got great feedback that some of you ladies would love some accountability! So here it is!! Welcome to the Hello Health Party. Each week I will make a post (Hopefully always on Sundays) about something healthy. A recipe I've found, new work outs, etc. There will also be a link for you guys to link up too & questions too answer that will hopefully help keep you motivated and accountable to work out & eat healthy! Just copy & paste the image and questions above to your post (please link back to my blog so others can join in!). Erase my answers and put in your own. If you wanna add your own question instead of one of mine.. go ahead!! Hopefully other people will click on your link from the party and answer your questions! I have NO idea if this will work & if it doesn't oh well! I just thought it would be fun and interesting to do. I think this is a great way to keep each other accountable. Im hoping to have some guest bloggers post to give out some great health tips!

So here goes! Link it up Ladies!:)




No comments: