11/2/10

WEEKEND WRAP UP

So besides the Halloween activities this weekend (below post), Josh and I were super busy with two other exciting events. The first was my nephew's second birthday party. I love this little boy more than I ever thought possible. He literally is my favorite person (besides my husband) in the whole world. I can't get enough of him!

Audrey did an incredible job decorating for his party & she did it without spending gobs of money! Go Auds!

The ADORABLE banner she made (I helped!):


The super cute cup cake toppers my other sister, Lindsay, made:


She let me make this super cute hat but it was all her idea. ANNND, can you believe that she made that cake? Uh yeah, it was ridiculous! Super cute!!


Me with the birthday boy!! Notice the cupcake stand in the back... that she made!!! & his adorable shirt...again, yeah, she made that. Told you it was ridiculous!! Super adorable shirt!


Jack & Jovie were so ready to get into that cake!



Jack is hilarious! he did not like the hat that I made. Every time Audrey tried to put it on he would FREAK! However, I LOVE this picture:


Happy boy with the hat off & the cake infront of him:


See I told you, I love love love this picture but he hates hates hates that hat:)


So after an eventful saturday, we had Revision Church's first preview service Sunday morning! We had a great turnout and the Lord was glorified! I'm so excited to see what the Lord has in store: (yes, this is a skating rink.. not a church building with horrible 80's colors & airbrush art, just incase you were wondering)


My vegan love, Anna (youth pastors wife). Check out her BLOG for healthy recipes!


The super cute worship pastor of Revision Church aka my man:)


Yeah, this was definitely hanging in the entrance to the rink.... don't worry, we took it down! So creepy,



WHEW!! It was such a busy weekend but so FUN! Thankful for the blessings the Lord has given to me: My hubby, family, nephew, church, and friends!

1 comment:

Ben and Audrey said...

thanks for helping with all the birthday decor!! i had so much doing it for him. and i can't wait to get started on everything for Jovie Claire! i've already been brainstorming! ha!

jack loves you too, so much! thanks for loving my kids. love you.