1/8/11

LIKE MY NEW BLOG LOOK? I DID IT MYSELF!

I have always wanted to make my own blog background that can stay some what consistent, instead of having to constantly change with the season or because I get sick of it. My job has equipped me with the knowledge to do it, I just have never had the time. So tonight, I finally sat my butt down and did it! I LOVE how it turned out!!! I made it basically from scratch. I found the letters, paper clip, polaroid, and stitching online for free! YAY! Then I created the background and header. I used photoshop to do it! I love doing stuff like this. It relaxes me and allows me to get my creative juices flowing. I'm so thankful for my job and the skills that it has taught me so I can do fun things like this!

It took me a a couple of hours getting it just like I wanted. Shout out to my man for letting me do it and watch a movie with him at the same time. He is great:)

Let me know what you guys think!

8 comments:

Jane said...

Love it! Great job!

Ramsey said...

Looks awesome! So basically, I think you should just head on over and redesign mine! lol...I don't have photoshop AANNDD I STINK at html...and designing with gimp...esp html. Great job! For realz!

Kimmy said...

It's really adorable! Great job!

just the two of us! said...

looks great kate! good job! your so talented!

Ben and Audrey said...

very cute. if you feel the need to make me one, i won't stop you. i'm just saying.

Brittany said...

very cute!

Paige Tillman said...

It looks really good!

Chrystie said...

Very nice! You've got skillz! I have no idea how to do something from scratch w/a computer! Give me some paper & we'll talk. :) Looks great! Love your header pic!!! Adorable!