1/10/11

STOPPING BY WOODS ON A SNOWY EVENING...

We finally got our first snow of the year! Last night it started snowing and it just did.not.stop!!!! We snuggled up. watched a movie. played donkey kong for Wii & my MIL made us rotel. YUM. We stayed up late and slept in! This morning when we woke up... it looked like this:

back porch


front yard


view from our balcony


Our driveway!


I was beyond happy for a snow day at home


so was he. I swear.


no. I did not drop my camera & this is not an accidental picture of Josh cleaning it.


love.


We live in the middle of Narnia.


no I'm not a dork... why do you ask?



Our Frozen pond


Josh loves snowballs.


I purposely didnt have our feet showing because they were frozen blue.


We had a snowball throwing contest over the frozen lake. I wish I could say I wont but I didnt... Josh did:( He cheated, he has bigger muscles than I do. Loser.

Back to the real world tomorrow. Although I am scared to be driving. BIG chance it is all going to freeze back over....

1 comment:

sweet european dreams said...

Wow. Your photos are staggering. You do indeed live in Narnia! We had a snow day too, but it looked nothing like yours - we currently live in the midst of suburbia - just snow and sidewalks! Have fun & stay warm! -diane