2/28/11

:::BLUE & BLACK, A SCHOOL BUS, & NO HUSBAND:::

So I'm incredibly late in posting these outfits... I'm just two weeks behind. No big deal. I blame school this time.... actually, I always blame school.



1) Pants: Old Navy, Shirt: handmedown, Vest: Thrifted, Belt: Thrifted, Shoes: Yardsale find (Gianni Bini)

2) Pants: handmedown, Shrit: Old Navy, Belt: Thrifted, Shoes: Old Navy, Necklace: Gift from Africa

3) Dress: Oldnavy, Shirt: Old Navy, Leggings: Old Navy, Boots: Target, Ring: Gift from Charming Charlies

4) Shirt: handmedown, Cropped Cardigan: unsure it so old, Necklace: handmedown, Pants: NY&CO, Shoes: Oldnavy, Belt: handmedown

wow.. I never realize how many clothes I've gotten from Old Navy. I can never find anything there now... I guess I used to love it or something.

I'm so super enjoying doing this. I never realized how many different outfits I have in my closet. This has really challenged me to wear what I have and not buy. I blog it because it is a fun way to document them so I can go back and look and to inspire. I've gotten so many outfit ideas from other fashion blogs. sorry if these posts annoy you. I'm loving it! you should so do it too!

5 comments:

Eclectic Flair said...

These are great outfits! And I love that blue belt too, I agree it's the perfect shade of blue!

Lidi @ Eclectic Flair

Andrea said...

These posts are awesome! I am always amazed at how creative you are with your wardrobe!
I need you to come sift through mine and find some new outfits...I just don't have an eye for it

H Rija said...

I just love you creativeness of you pics in your blog!

And cute outfits!
=)

My Lyfe ; My Story

Gertrude said...

Seriously, I love all your flats! You look great x

Bows and Pearls

Hayley said...

ADORABLE outfits!!