2/14/11

:::I GOT TO WEAR JEANS:::

The weekend came. YAY! I got to wear jeans and it was glorious. Husband and I went out of town on Friday and ate dinner at Kyotos. Yum. Saturday we went thrifting. We got 3 shirts, 3 belts, 1 pair of shoes, and 1 blazer for about 34 bucks!!!! Amazing! We then went and hung out with the Revision staff. Husband had a meeting and I hung out with the other staff wives. Revision went AMAZING on Sunday and our first community group went off without a hitch. The Lord is really moving and I'm so thankful to be apart of it. grrrreeat weekend and our V-day date is tomorrow night:)

1. Jeans: Express, Grey shirt: Oldnavy, Tank: thrifted, Pink top: Gap, Shoes: Payless, Necklace: gift

2. Shirt: Gap, Belt: Thrifted, Jeans: Target, Boots: Frye, Ring: Charming Charlies, Jacket: Thrifted, Earings: Target

3. Jeans: Banana Republic, Shoes: who knows, Shirts: AE & Target, Vest: Kohls

3 comments:

Ramsey said...

Super presh girlie! I love love love that second outfit! And props on the thrift store finds...the hubbs looks darlin too!

Sarah said...

Absolutly adore THIS outfits!
Distant Dreamer. Follow my every move

CC said...

That jacket and belt were found in one thrift trip! Awesome. Love the belt especially!