2/19/11

:::A VERY LATE VALENTINES POST:::

So I'm behind on posting.. what else is new? not much. Husband and I dont really go all out for V-day. He is not a huge fan but since he knows I love it, he puts on his happy pants and celebrates with me:)

He got me this adorable and super practical turvis tumbler that I've been wanting. It is a teacher MUST have & the flowers and bear weren't too shabby either. I loved them.



I always make him his Vday card. It is a tradition I started while we dated. the hallmark cards are okay, but nothing says I super love you like a homemade card made with l-o-v-e:) He also got a gift card for his kindle & reese's... not bad:)



V-day started out rough... I overslept, didn't get in my morning workout out, and then headed off to school. Husband was going to come visit me for lunch and stay for our Vday ice cream party.... yeah, that happened. NOT. my MIL got in a wreck and husband had to go to her rescue. Although I was bummed, I'm so thankful that my husband is around for her and can help her out whenever she needs him. Needless to say, she is okay (yay!) and he missed my lunch. Vday night husband had band practice... so I stayed in.

Forward to Post V-day day. Husband and I went out to Olive Garden for dinner. It is probably one of our top favorite places since we are both HUGE pasta lovers. like HUGGE!

can you tell we were excited for pasta... oh and date night???

My husband is super wonderful 365 days a year & is constantly spoiling me. I dont need a Vday for him to be romantic. I'm quite thankful for that!

I love you husband. Im so thankful the Lord has allowed us to marry & serve him together. You are wonderful pastor, protector, and provider.

3 comments:

Kimmy said...

I love your handmade card, that's adorable!!! Looks like you had a good time!

Ramsey said...

You guys are always so cute! And I am stinking obsessed with my tervis!

just the two of us! said...

yay for date nights! and he got the travel lid! yay!