3/25/11

:::4TH TIMES A CHARM. SPRING BREAK IN PICTURES:::

It took me four times to get this post to post right. you better enjoy it!


































*dentist=numb mouth and aweful smile
*chill time with my favorite kiddos
*Driving & sunshine:)
*Humdingers. My tummies favorite restaurant
*Zoo on a blissful spring day. but once you've been to Africa.. Zoo animals look puny
*Yellow Shoes
*Coffee & Music with friends
*Anna Brewer. She is awesome. period.
*Frozen yogurt with fruit. yum.
*Husband;)

What I didn't take pics of was me in Zumba attire & all the school work I did... oh wait. I didn't do any!

1 comment:

themorrisblog said...

So this is random...but I've been looking for yellow shoes for a friend's wedding this summer. Where did you get yours? They're super cute!