3/9/11

:::TWO VERY HAPPY TUMMY RECIPES:::

I haven't done a food or recipe post in a while. it's. time. friends.

I'm always looking for ways to eat the same yummy foods I love but make them healthier. My all time favorite food is spaghetti. So when I found out about spaghetti squash and the fact that it is SO low in calories... I was PUMPED. Last night subway did not happen so I decided to try this recipe and I'm SO glad I did.

Spaghetti Squash Spaghetti:

You will need:
1 Spaghetti Squash
2 Cans stewed sliced tomatoes
1/2 an onion
1 tsp minced garlic
1 Zucchini
Italian Seasoning
Garlic Salt
Basil

How to Cook:

1 Spaghetti Squash (if you buy at Kroger) has a sticker on it on how to cook it. Go by those directions

2 While that is cooking, saute onion & Garlic (5 minutes)
3 Add tomatoes & seasonings. Bring to a boil then turn down heat. Let simmer for 5 mins or longer. (I usually do about 10 mins)

4 Scrape out the Spaghetti Squash (that's also on the directions)

5 Fix your plate! Spaghetti Squash with sauce on top!


88 Calories per Serving!!!!!! INSANE:) Serves 4!



The next recipe is totally random and is nothing like the first:

PB & CINNAMON & BLUEBERRY OATMEAL

I love oatmeal. I never get to eat it because I'm in such a rush in the mornings. Tonight was a "free for all" night so I went for it.

You will need Fresh Blueberries
& this PB:


Add cinnamon & regular oatmeal....
BOOM. YUMMY OATMEAL:



Do the Happy Tummy Belly Dance!
& give yourself a thumbs up for eating healthy:

No comments: