3/20/11

:::YARD SALES ARE BACK LIKE BACKSTREET BOYS:::

Okay so backstreet boys aren't back, but yard sales sure are and I'm PUMPED! The internet at the K Casa has been down so I'm just a tab late in posting. On Saturday, I met up with some of my lovely friends and hit the bargains. First it was duds, then the yard sale gods (because we all know there is such a thing.. not) found favor on us and boom. great finds!



*The silver thingy (I dont know technical names...) was priced for 3, I got it for $1. I will most definitely be spray painting it some fun color! And putting cupcakes on it. for sure. duh.
*The red snowflake bowl was $1. Perfect for nightly popcorn during christmas
*The sock monkey slippers were 50cents. & because you obviously care... they looked presh on my nephew!

*The tree shudder was $1.

*The wood frame was actually apart of a vanity set. I found this and LOVED it and my friend bought the actual vanity dresser and let me have this gem... for FREE:) It will be spray painted and maybe even made into a chalkboard.... endless possibilities.

Total I spent:
$3.50!!! LOVE YARDSALES

2 comments:

Ramsey said...

OOOhhh...yay for yardsale season! I can't wait to get my thrifting on pronto...yummy spring!

christine donee said...

Definitely lots of potential.. I love old frames like that. So fun!

xoxo
Christine
www.aquietdetermination.blogspot.com