4/19/11

:::HE BOUGHT ME A CAMERA:::

Husband spoils me to no end. He is literally so sweet and precious. He got me this camera a few weeks ago. I totally think this post helped;)

The first few pics I ever took (or husband took):



The day after I got my camera, we were already going over to my friend Brittany's house for dinner. She has the cutest son, so of course, I had to practice using my new toy on him:









I over exposed them just a weee bit but he is still adorable. no, I'm not getting baby fever, why did you ask?

That weekend, I wanted to play around with it a little more, so I trekked out into my yard and shot these lovelies:





I love my camera. Better yet, I love my Husband. Can't wait to get to use it more!

5 comments:

M. said...

so pretty! that child is adorable. you'd have to have a heart of stone not to get baby fever with him.

xoxo

christine donee said...

I actually really love the over-exposed look with babies.. everything looks so delicate and smooth.

Congrats on the new camera! oh what fun.

Juhee said...

yay for new cameras!! and your ring is beautiful!

Ben and Audrey said...

umm. Jack & Jovie are still waiting to have their pics taken!!! love you!

{:miss v:} said...

Hi there! Just wanted to stop by and say hello! I found you through Brittany's blog (whom I found through Design Dazzle today!) and think your blog is so cute! Yay for getting a new camera!

Now following along!