4/26/11

:::MY KID BROTHERS:::

So I took my brothers senior pictures this past weekend. I absolutely adore these boys. more than they know. I'll save the blabber till the end.. until then, enjoy these sneak peeks:

Yes, they are triplets....










They did this really funny cheesy series of pictures.. instead of posting everyone, I made this little college for my momma. They are SO funny!


Are they not adorable???? They are seriously the funniest boys I've ever met. They are so fun and love each other. I love their relationship. They are 3 years younger me and I've always been so protective of them. Ask my husband... I worry about them too much. I'm so sad they will be graduating high school in May but I can't wait to see what they do with their lives and who they marry.. Beware future wives.. I'm protective & only want THE BEST for them:) They are such Godly, gentlemen boys. Good grief they are so cute:)

I love my siblings.. have I ever mentioned that??

(p.s. If you like the actions I used.. I bought them from www.lbobi.com)

2 comments:

M. said...

these turned out so welL! and they seem fun. brothers are a blessing. [how else would i be so boss at call of duty?]

xoxo

Jenn said...

The photos are fabulous! Great job girl!!!