4/7/11

:::SNAP HAPPY:::

So in case you all didn't know. my husband is the BEST husband. I had a crazy horrible first part of the week. He decided to surprise me with a happy.

yeah, that was the happy. I'm not kidding. This isn't April 1st. That has passed. He is just that awesome. We've been saving for furrrevvva... so he surprised me. I've been busy with big projects for school. an outfit post is coming up soon... then I'll show you guys some pics from my new camera:) ahhhh..... I'm.snap.happy.

4 comments:

just the two of us! said...

i'm.so.jealous. i'm DYING for a camera like that.

Jenn said...

SUPER fun! And speaking of photos...photos of you and your man our on a mailer postcard that came with an order from my photolab today! You're famous! :)

christine donee said...

that is a happy indeed!

Ramsey said...

YAY! So excited for you! What model is it??? I want to upgrade...why does that business always have to take $$$???