5/31/11

:::GOOD THINGS COME IN CONCRETE BLOCK ROOMS & WHITE METAL ROOFS:::

Today is a pretty huge day in the life of the K family.

You are looking at {actually your reading about} the NEW 6th grade teacher at DCMS!


I could not be MORE EXCITED about this opportunity.

DC is my Alma Mater.
I attended 6th-12th grade at DC and was proud to graduate a Jaguar!
The Lord totally provided this job in a way only HE can. I am so thankful for a God who knows all of our needs and is gracious despite our undeserving.

On the topic of God being gracious.. we FINALLY have a new car. Since the wreck, Josh has been so wise searching out the perfect car for us. Today, we went a bought an '06 Prius Hybrid.

I absolutely LOVE this car & it was complete God send. He graciously allowed us to find a car that fit in our budget, was exactly what we wanted, and local! Plus it will save us a killing in gas!

God.is.Good.

ps. remember this post? Yeah, 2 down, 3 to go.. told ya God is good.

4 comments:

Kimmy said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!

karl and kacey reed said...

Hey! You commented on my Owl Tree sale about the large keys. Sorry I didn't have an email so I went to your blog! I can ship them to you, but you would have to cover the shipping fee. Email me and we can figure out the details :) kaceyreed89@gmail.com

A Lost Feather said...

congratulations on the new job.. that is awesome :) good luck with it! and agreed.. God is good!

Blair said...

congrats on your new job, course I already knew about that one but I like reading your posts :) y'all be careful on your upcoming trip!