6/24/11

:::ANOTHER AZ POST BUT THIS TIME...THE LAST TIME, IT'S THE GRAND CANYON:::

I can't begin to explain the Grandness of the Grand Canyon. Pictures do it NO justice. 

I can only say one thing: 

How can you look at it and really think there is no God?

It looks like a back drop right? 
On the way home we stopped by a restaurant that was featured on Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives. 
Oh.ME.Oh.MY it was DELISH. It's in Flagstaff, Az. I got a portabella sandwich & Husband got a hamburger. We washed it down with sweet potato fries. oh gosh... now I'm craving it! The pictures dont do these babies justice either.


This concludes my AZ trip posts. Trust me these are all way condensed but I hope you got a taste of AZ. It really is such a beautiful, very warm, interesting, fun state! 

Aunt Deb & Uncle Keith: Thank you guys so much for hosting husband and me. We had the trip of a lifetime and want to come back!! We love you both so much!

1 comment:

Miranda said...

That view is breathtaking! I can't wait to see the Grand Canyon at some point. And that food? Delish!!