6/24/11

:::REMEMBER THAT TIME I WENT TO AZ & TOOK 9 MILLION PICTURES?:::

So two week ago on a Monday, Husband found out we were going to AZ for a work trip & the Southern Baptist Pastors Conference. As soon as my husband told me, I knew we HAD to stay with my Aunt & Uncle who happened to live in the same city!! 

We left that Thursday. Talk about a nutzo week. It took us all day Thursday & half of Friday. I took pictures to pass the time of the drive... it helped a little bit. Mainly it helped Husband from getting annoyed at me asking are we there yet? every ten minutes:)

I'm so thankful Lauren at Busy Bee Lauren blogs all about AZ & where to eat. That's how we knew to eat at Pita Jungle. I got a falafel. Although it wasn't as good as the ones I had in Israel, It was still DELISH:) Thanks Lauren!

The next day we went with my aunt and uncle to Sedona to see Oak Creek Canyon. Uhhhhh... I love Arizona.




We had lunch at the Enchantment resort. Which was absolutely in love with. The picture above is our view from our table:) Be very glad I forgot to take a picture of our food because you would totally be drooling. 

hahaha I had to laugh because you probably think this is all the pictures. Oh no my blog buddies... there are about 8.9 million more to come. Get ready. Dont hate me.

No comments: