6/21/11

:::YESTERDAY=2 YEAR HITCHED ANNIVERSARY:::


Yesterday, we celebrated our 2 year wedding anniversary. Oh boy, 2 years. Our first year was honeymoon bliss and our 2nd threw some real curve balls. All together & by the Grace of God, our marriage has been GREAT! I love learning about this man everyday. I love seeing Christ through him. He constantly baffles me with his love for the Lord. 

I dont deserve this man. period.

We went on our cruise as the real celebration. So yesterday, we had a fun date of Super 8 (go see it!) Panera Bread & Yogurt Mountain. We finished the date with driving around looking at houses. That's right people, the day of us becoming home owners is coming SOON!

Josh, I love you. You know that. Thank you for putting up with me. Thank you for your constant prayers. Thank you for being my pastor, PROTECTOR, provider, and priest. Thank you for being my best friend. You know what you mean to me. You mean the world.

No comments: