2/23/12

eight weeks

No picture this week. One, I still look the same as last week. No baby bump at all (unless it's right after I've eaten... which really is just my food baby showing). Two, I'm too tired to take the picture and edit it. Say what you will... this momma is tiiirrreeddd.


Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 8 weeks 1 day

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I was trying to figure this out the other day. I'm not really sure what I weighed before. Before Christmas, I weighed 118. I think I gained a couple pounds between then and when I go pregnant, but I never weighed myself. So, I'm going to say I weighed 120 when I got pregnant. Therefore,  I've gained still almost 3 pounds.

Maternity Clothes: none. I'm so ready to have a baby bump.

Best Moment this Week: spending all day Monday in bed with Josh watching Prison Break. Then, taking Finn to the park and going to The Dip for dinner. Yumm. Also, found out this week my friend, Lizzy Gray, and her husband are moving to Kenya for two years to work in the schools. So excited for them!

Gender: still thinking it's a boy....

Movement: none:(

Food Cravings: any type of carb, pop-tarts, chex-mix, orange juice, and yogurt. Also, every type of cereal

Food Aversions: vegetables. I literally have to force myself to eat them. Sad I no longer love these for now. 

What I Miss: not being sick...same as last week..

Sleep: I need 3 days off just to catch up. I can't get enough of it.

What I am looking forward to: NEXT FRIDAY! It's my next appointment. So ready to hear the heartbeat again and know everything is okay!

Belly Button: in.

No comments: